Introductory Offer – Revoice Pro, The Ultimate Toolbox for Timing and Pitch Adjustment
Revoice Pro is an indispensable tool for achieving a tight and polished vocal sound—a key element in modern music production. It is equally indispensable for automated dialog replacement (ADR) and other tasks related to voice recordings in film audio.
- Introductory Promotion Price
- Compatible with Studio One Professional (version 3.5.5 and higher
- Tighten the timing, pitch and vibrato of “stacked” lead and backing vocals or instrumental tracks
- Create one or more realistic double tracks from a single input track.
- Manually adjust the pitch and timing of your tracks with an easy to use graphical interface.
- Lip-sync dialogue (ADR) and vocals by the same or different performers, even when there are noisy guide tracks.
- Audio Performance Transfer (APT) – Clone the timing, pitch vibrato and level features in one audio track and use on another.
- Doubler – instantly create natural-sounding mono and stereo double tracks for voice or instruments.
- Warp – easy to manually manipulate the timing and pitch or your audio while maintaining the highest audio quality
- ARA2 Protocol – even faster workflows and cutting edge results
- A Revoice Pro iLok License will let you run ALL versions of this software.
- This is a digital download product only, not a physical version.
Check out the video below from Production Expert, where Paul Drew explores the new features in Synchro Arts’ New Revoice Pro 4, including the new ARA 2 support, in Studio One Four.
Studio One Remote 1.4 Available Now
Studio One Remote 1.4 has been released and is now available on the App Store, Google Play Store and from our website (Windows version). This update offers additional support for Studio One 4, as well as various bug fixes and performance improvements. Studio One Remote is free, and so is this update.
The Groove3 Studio One Tutorial Bundle!
Our friends at Groove3 have put together an epic bundle deal made up of some of their top-rated video tutorial series about Presonus Studio One. It’s designed for those who want to get more and do more with Studio One, as well as have a better understanding of the DAW, and creative ways to use it.
With a combined runtime of over 17 hours, and a total savings of $192 off the regular price, this bundle of 8 download products for only $48 covers a wide selection of topics including the important basics, more advanced features and functions and workflows, S1 effects, automation, compressors & dynamics, creative tips & tricks, and even producing your first song with Studio One!
This no-brainer bundle deal expires Oct.17th at midnight, so get yours before it’s gone.
Recording in Studio One made easy with David Vignola!
Learn Studio One from David Vignola!
This series is intended for first-time owners of the AudioBox and Studio One Artist and covers everything you will need to know to record your first song. Hit the ground running!
And when you’re ready for the Advanced course, hit up David at his website and get a discount with promo code: PRESONUS25