Universal Audio is proud to release the Lexicon 480L Digital Reverb and Effects plug-in. Now available exclusively for UAD hardware and UA Audio Interfaces, the Lexicon 480L Digital Reverb and Effects Plug-In is the world’s only Lexicon-endorsed emulation of this classic studio reverb — expertly capturing its unique, infinitely moldable ambience and modulation splendor.
Released in 1986, the Lexicon 480L Digital Effects System and its iconic fader-driven remote control are recognized the world over, residing at the center of famous studio consoles for more than 30 years. The 480L’s spacious reverb and vivid effects textures are a coveted sonic benchmark, helping to shape thousands of chart-topping tracks to this day.
In addition to Lexicon’s prized reverbs, the Lexicon 480L’s random time-varying “Effects” algorithm — available for the first time ever — provides dramatic reverse, doubling, tremolo and chorus sounds. Combined with its unique four-voice Twin Delay algorithm, the Effects algorithm turns the 480L into a versatile multi-effects system with unending creative potential.
- Licensed and endorsed by Lexicon, featuring their pinnacle achievement algorithm designs
- Provides the essential sound and control set of the legendary Lexicon hardware
- Enduring Lexicon reverb and effects derived from final software version 4.10 including Plate, Hall, Room, Random, Ambience, Twin Delays and Effects algorithms
- UAD plug-in recreates iconic desktop “LARC” remote with logical workflow improvements
- Includes over 100 artist presets from Spike Stent, Chuck Zwicky, Eli Janney, Ian Boxill, Jacknife Lee, and more