Waves Audio, the world’s leading developer of professional audio signal processing technologies and leading maker of audio plugins for mixing, music production, mastering, sound design, broadcast, post-production and live sound, introduces the Dave Audé Producer Pack, eight plugins hand-picked by GRAMMY®-winning music producer Dave Audé (Sting, Rihanna, Selena Gomez, Lady Gaga), featuring a versatile selection of virtual instruments, effects and mixing tools for your music production needs.
With more number-one dance club hits than any other producer on the Billboard charts, Dave Audé is one of the music industry’s most in-demand producers. He’s put together a diverse collection of premium instruments, plus vocal and drum mixing essentials, to give your tracks that industry sheen and polish.
Jam-packed with precision sample libraries and effects to light up your creativity, this pack is perfect whether you’re just starting out or are looking to expand an existing collection of production tools.
Dave Audé comments about his Producer Pack plugins:
- Codex Wavetable Synth: “If you’re producing anything that sounds new and modern, you need this synth. If you want to sound original and not use the same sounds and patches as everyone else, then you need to dive head first into this one.”
- Sibilance: “Everyone needs this transparent, easy-to-use de-esser in their arsenal – essential for anyone producing or mixing any type of vocal.”
- Smack Attack: “Another essential tool for any modern producer. At the end of a mix, use this to pop up missing percussion tracks – I use it on loops to soften up kick or snare drums that might be fighting with the main drums in the mix.”
- OneKnob Pumper: “Who really has time to set up sidechains? That’s why this auto-sidechaining plugin is used in all my sessions to get the bass and kick pumping together. Quick, easy automatic ducking effect – with just one knob.”
- Electric Grand 80 Piano: “This is a beautiful piano from my favorite era – the 80s.”
- Electric 88 Piano: “A great-sounding 70s Rhodes-style piano; ultra-dope with fuzz or distortion-type effects.”
- Electric 200 Piano: “This Wurlitzer-type piano will be your go-to when you’re looking for that Beach Boys/Supertramp-type sound. It suits anything from retro 60s, 70s and 80s to modern pop and R&B.”
- Bass Slapper: “I don’t play bass guitar, but I do play piano! This is as close to a real bass as you’re gonna get. My favorite thing about it is being able to move the fretboard; and the effects are a big bonus.”
Dave Audé Producer Pack features:
- Eight industry-standard instruments and plugins for music producers
- Hand-picked by GRAMMY-award winning producer/DJ/remixer Dave Audé
- Includes five premium synth, piano and bass instruments
- Includes plugins for automatic kick/bass sidechaining, vocal de-essing and drum shaping
- All instruments are NKS-ready for NI Komplete Kontrol and Maschine
- All instruments include high-definition & standard sample libraries
For more information, please visit https://www.waves.com/bundles/dave-aude-producer-pack